COMMERCIAL CLAIMS ARE DEBTS INCURRED FOR BUSINESS USE.
FEE ARRANGEMENTS – YOU ESTABLISH YOUR OWN FEE
- Our fee structure is designed to reflect our costs for the collection. You decide what the fee is by choosing when to assign your account.
- 25% California accounts assigned before they are 60 days past due are collected for a 25% contingency fee (requirements: minimum account balance is $2,000., no returned checks).
- 35% California accounts larger than $500., and not yet 12 months past due will be collected for a 35% contingency fee.
- 50% United States claims less than $500., and/or those that are past due longer than 12 months will be collected for a 50% contingency fee.
- 50% Claims outside the United States, judgments, returned checks, companies that are out of business, or accounts previously assigned for collection with another agency or attorney will be collected for a 50% contingency fee.
- Remittance to you for money collected (less our fees), will be sent to you within one month of our receipt of good funds. Our standard fees apply for accounts that are found to have been paid prior to assignment or that have been assigned in error.
Your claim is assigned only for NON-LITIGATION collection. In the unlikely event that a lawsuit is required to collect from your debtor, and you choose to authorize suit, you will be asked to advance a non-contingent, non-refundable suit fee of 10% of the assigned balance in addition to court costs (approximately $1000.). For claims in excess of $20,000., a discount may be appropriate.